I’m heading across the water to Stornoway on the Western Isles. I’ve posted photos of the way there before.
I’m hoping to do a few tourist-y things on this visit:
- Walk round the Lewis Castle grounds.
- Visit the Callanish stones.
- Try an Oreo Sundae from the posh cafe there.
- I’d like to visit St Kilda, but money and time don’t seem to be on my side there. Maybe some day.
- Continue work on revisions for REBEL AGAINST HEAVEN.
- I have family in Shawbost and hey look there’s a Norse mill over there.
- I never knew the Whalebone arch was actually considered a tourist attraction, it’s just something cool that we notice on every visit, but I’m linking to it anyway.
- Take some photographs and generally research the town because it ended up a key part of my just-finished novel.
- Pine, in a homesick fashion, for my dogs, ferrets, other half and best friends.
- Check out the beaches if the weather is nice.
See you guys in a week!