Last night, there was some heavy, heavy snow across Scotland. This morning, it's still here -- and there's a good 3 inches of it. Something about the grey skies through the night and my gotta-wake-up-early-to-walk-in-the-snow panic meant that I woke up quite confused...
- 01:00. I should probably get some sleep.
- 01:30: Oh man, hold on, I need to write this idea down....
- 02:30: WHY CAN’T I SLEEP. D:
- 02:45: zzzzzzz
- 06:00: ALARM WHY ARE YOU GOING OFF IT’S NOT 07:00 YET.
- 06:01: IS IT DAYLIGHT SAVING’S TIME.
- 06:02: I JUST GOOGLED IT’S NOT DAYLIGHT SAVING’S TIME
- 06:02: zzzzzzz
- 06:30: I’M UP I’M UP I’M UP
- 06:31: zzzzzzz
- 06:45: I’M UP I’M UP I’M UP
- 07:00: *sleepy brushing of hair and finding of the winter clothes*
- 07:12: I’M RUNNING LATE AAAHHHHH GOTTA JET
- 07.13: tromp tromp tromp through the snow.
- 07:24: oh wow. work is kind of quiet. and there’s people still clearing the car park
- 07:25: wait what I’m doing here I don’t start until 8.
Oh dear, oh dear. I'll see you lovely lot at the end of my shift, time to get to work.