That image is of my current To Be Read pile. Sorry for the blurry picture, my cameraphone decided "Crop" was a synonym for "Destroy" and deleted all the steadier shots I'd taken. We've got...
- Lindsey Barraclough's "Long Lankin", a haunting story of murder, witchcraft and revenge.
- "Blood Magic" by Tessa Granton, an eerie story about an angry city boy and a curious young girl who find a book of dangerous magic. It's got a gorgeous paperback cover, and it's nice to see a white cover when black is the current tred.
- Becca Fitzpatrick's "Hush, Hush" sequel" Crescendo"
- "Boy Don't Cry" Malorie Blackman's latest novel about a boy left holding the baby. I've read the first chapter of this, and the voice is great - very British and very relatable.
- One of the first copies of Lauren Kate's "Passion" to reach the UK - an advance copy specifically for review.
Is there anything above you're particularly excited about? Let me know in the comments and I'll try to get a review up for it ASAP. Or you can suggest a novel you'd like me to review. :)
My "Passion" review should be up in the next week, to let you know what to expect out of the latest installment of the "Fallen" series. Then, on th 10th of June, Lauren Kate will stop by with a guest post on editing. I've had a peek, and she's got some brilliant advice. I'm so excited for that post to go up!
Once the details are finalised I'll put a banner up on the right-hand side listing the other savvy UK bloggers who'll have Lauren Kate posting.
I'm deep in redrafts for the WIP and moving house at the start of June, so blogging time may be scare while we move everything. If you'd like to write a guest post for EmmaMaree.com, feel free to drop me an e-mail using the 'contact' button above.
Disclaimer: With the exception of "Crescendo", which was bought for personal reading, all of the above books were provided for review by Random House.